Our employment law practice is often the first point of contact for a lot of multinational and local companies seeking practical legal advice and solutions with regards to various forms of employment issues.
At Goldsmiths solicitors, we possess a very deep understanding of the relevant legislations and have practical experience of the workings of the various stakeholders in the labour industry. This has earned us an outstanding reputation amongst clients and peers.
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Employment Contracts, Confidentially and Non-competition Agreements and Compensation Policies
- Compensation Plans
- Entitlement Benefits including Leave Payments
- Restructuring, Redundancy & Optimization of Human Resources
- Management of Employment Contracts
- Auditing and Advising of Labour Law Compliance
- Designing and arranging Cross-border Employment
- Advising on collective Bargaining Negotiations and Dispute Resolutions
- Employment Litigation, mediation, Settlement Discussions and Arbitration